Recently, one of my fave ladies, Jen, shared an awesome Shrimp Scampi recipe with me. It was so delish, I knew I needed to share in the love.
Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli (serves 4)
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake (optional)
1 pound raw large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon chopped oregano
1 teaspoon chopped basil
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup of broccoli flourets
1. In a skillet, heat coconut oil over medium heat.
2. Add red pepper flakes if using (we didn't add this)
3. Add shrimp, and cook for 1 minute on both sides.
4. Add broccoli, garlic, oregano, and basil
5. Stir in coconut milk and lemon juice. Cook until slightly thickened and broccoli is tender.
Best part? Only 102 calories per serving.
YES. It's amazing. Enjoy. You can thank, Jen.